- INMO Member Fee* : €90.00
- Non Member Fee* : €145.00 How do I become a member?
* These prices include online discounts - prices may be higher if booked over the phone or in person.
- Date: Thursday, 23 March 2017
- Registration: Thursday, 23 March 2017 09:45
- Start: Thursday, 23 March 2017 10:00
- End: Thursday, 23 March 2017 16:00
- Location: PDC Centre, Irish Nurses and Midwives Organisation, The Whitworth Building North Brunswick Street, Dublin 7
Thursday, 23 March 2017
For access to any of the references below, please contact the library. e: email@example.com, t: 01 6640614
Clarke C, Mantle R, (2016) Using risk management to promote person-centred dementia care, Nursing Standard, pp. 41-46.
Whyte, A., (2016) Challenging behaviour: Finding another way, Nursing Standard, pp. 18-20..
Inkley, F. and Goldberg, S., (2016) Managing verbal agitation in people with dementia and delirium, Nursing Older People, pp. 33-37..
Keady, J. and Jones, L, (2010) Investigating the causes of behaviours that challenge in people with dementia, Nursing Older People, pp.25-2.
Lizarondo, L., (2016) Aggression in the Elderly with Dementia: Non-Pharmacological Interventions Evidence Summaries 2016, Joanna Briggs EBP Database.