This short online course will advise participants on wound care management. Topics covered on the day include; wound healing, wound bed preparation and treatment options, and dressing selections.
- Understand the anatomy and physiology of wound management
- Understand and identify the factors influencing wound healing
- Understand and identify the differences between acute and chronic wounds
- Understand and implement a holistic assessment of individuals with wounds
- Understand the current modalities of different types of Dressing and their application
Note: On completion of this course a certificate of attendance in a digital form and will be sent by email to each participant. Please note places are limited and must be booked in advance; you need a reliable computer and internet access and please ensure a correct email is provided when registering.