The aim of this short online programme is to identify key managerial and leadership competencies for front line nursing/midwifery managers and to explore how these are applied in practice. The programme will include management theory, effective leadership and team working as well as delegation and clinical supervision.
- Management Theory
- Effective Leadership and Team Working
- Delegation and Clinical Supervision
- Understanding the nature and approaches to leadership.
- Leading nursing and midwifery in ‘your’ workplace
- Understanding ‘Yourself’
- Leading others
- Professionalism, regulation and fitness to practice.
Note: On completion of this course a certificate of attendance in a digital form and will be sent by email to each participant. Please note places are limited and must be booked in advance; you need a reliable computer and internet access and please ensure a correct email is provided when registering.