This is a 5 day in person programme.
On completion of this programme of study participants should be able to:
• Appraise the role of trainer/facilitator.
• Recognise their own learning and training style.
• Understand how adults learn and develop teaching methods which best facilitate their learning.
• Develop course materials & prepare teaching/lesson plans.
• Prepare and deliver an interactive training session.
• Devise informal and formal assessment.
• Provide guidance and support to learners.
• Evaluate training.
• Identify organisational and individual barriers to learning.
• Understand best practice on equality and diversity in training provision and delivery.
Module certification and Continuing Education Units.
QQI Level 6 component certificate in Training Delivery and Evaluation 6N3326 which carries 15 ECTs (European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System).
30 Continuing Education Units (CEUs). Category 1 approved by the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland (NMBI)