We have scheduled this five day programme for the following dates: 23, 24, 25 May and 27, 28 June 2023.
This is training is all classroom based in The Richmond Education and Event Centre
If you have interest in booking on to these 2023 dates please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
The delivery of this five day programme (Training Delivery & Evaluation – QQI Level 6) is guided by best practice in adult learning and will encompass learner centred teaching methods such as group work, discussion, roleplay, case study, simulation, and action learning. You will be actively encouraged to participated in the course and to identify, share, and build on your knowledge and life experiences. The overall aims of this course are to foster and share the rich and diverse knowledge and experiences of participants, whilst providing them with the expertise and confidence to impart their skills and knowledge effectively as educators, trainers, and facilitators. Please note places are limited so early booking advisable.
On completion of this programme of study participants should be able to:
• Appraise the role of trainer/facilitator.
• Recognise their own learning and training style.
• Understand how adults learn and develop teaching methods which best facilitate their learning.
• Develop course materials & prepare teaching/lesson plans.
• Prepare and deliver an interactive training session.
• Devise informal and formal assessment.
• Provide guidance and support to learners.
• Evaluate training.
• Identify organisational and individual barriers to learning.
• Understand best practice on equality and diversity in training provision and delivery.
Module certification and Continuing Education Units.
QQI Level 6 component certificate in Training Delivery and Evaluation 6N3326 which carries 15 ECTs (European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System).
30 Continuing Education Units (CEUs). Category 1 approved by the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland (NMBI)