FREE INMO ONLINE PROGRAMME
This short FREE online programme is for nurses and midwives who have recently arrived or are coming to Ireland. It will cover information to support the transition to life in Ireland and the Irish healthcare system and equip participants with a broad understanding of Ireland's work ethics and culture, further empower them to integrate with their professional colleagues and the system. If you know of anyone coming to work in Ireland in our healthcare system that would like information and support to transition to life in Ireland, please let them know.
Programme Content (subject to change):
- Familiarisation with Irish Culture, Geography and Society
- Introduction to Irish Health Care System and its operation
- Role of HSE & G.P, Public Vs Private Healthcare compared to sending country's - Healthcare system
- Language and Communication at Work
- NMBI- Code of Professional Conduct & Practice Standards for Nurses and Midwives
- INMO Support and Services
This short course will equip new overseas nurses and midwives with the information about Irish healthcare system to develop a broad understanding of Ireland's work ethics and culture.
This programme will further empower Nurses and Midwives to Integrate with their professional colleagues and system.