- INMO Member Fee* : €80.00
- Non Member Fee* : €145.00 How do I become a member?
* These prices include online discounts - prices may be higher if booked over the phone or in person.
- Date: Thursday, 09 November 2017
- Registration: Thursday, 09 November 2017 09:45
- Start: Thursday, 09 November 2017 10:00
- End: Thursday, 09 November 2017 16:00
- Location: PDC Centre, Irish Nurses and Midwives Organisation, The Whitworth Building North Brunswick Street, Dublin 7
Thursday, 09 November 2017
For access to any of the references below, please contact the library. e: email@example.com, t: 01 6640614
Ellis, P. & Abbott, J, (2014) Leadership and management skills in healthcare, British Journal of Cardiac Nursing, pp.96-9.
Giltinane, C., (2013) Leadership styles and theories, Nursing Standard, pp.35-9.
Henderson, A. Schoonbeek,S. & Auditore, A., (2013) Processes to engage and motivate staff, Nursing Management, pp.18-25.
Royal College of Nursing, (2007) Developing and sustaining effective teams. ,United Kingdom, Royal College of Nursing.
Royal College of Nursing, (2009) Breaking down barriers, driving up standards: The role of the ward sister and charge nurse. , United Kingdom, Royal College of Nursing.
The Office for Health Management, (2000) Report on Nursing Management Competencies. ,United Kingdom.
The Office for Health Management, (2004) Management Competency User Pack for Nurse and Midwife Managers ,United Kingdom.