- INMO Member Fee* : €90.00
- Non Member Fee* : €145.00 How do I become a member?
* These prices include online discounts - prices may be higher if booked over the phone or in person.
- Date: Thursday, 24 August 2017
- Registration: Thursday, 24 August 2017 09:45
- Start: Thursday, 24 August 2017 10:00
- End: Thursday, 24 August 2017 16:00
- Location: PDC Centre, Irish Nurses and Midwives Organisation, Whitworth Building, North Brunswick Street, Dublin 7
Thursday, 24 August 2017
For access to any of the references below, please contact the library. e: email@example.com, t: 01 6640614
Wakefield, A., (2015) Synthesising the literature as part of a literature review, Nursing Standard, pp. 44–51..
Ward-Smith, P., (2016) The fine print of literature reviews, Urologic Nursing, pp. 253-254.
Leen, B., Bell, M. and McQuillan, P., (2014) Evidence-based practice: A practice manual .
Rohan, A., (2013) The Write Method , World of Irish Nursing and Midwifery, pp 39.
Fowler, J., (2007) Reflective writing, thinking and writing at masters level: a reflective passage, British Journal of Nursing, pp 887-90.
Rose, J., (2011) Get to the point, Nursing Standard, pp 61.
Thompson, A. & Horne, C., (2011) It’s Academic, Nursing Standard, pp 6.